Monday, October 12, 2009

Daily Dose of... Paradise



It's like I always say, "Why not get into a teeny tiny plane and fly from Maui to the Big Island?"  The flight was low, bumpy, a little bit nausiating, and did I mention the plane was teeny tiny?  But the views were remarkable!  We hugged the northern coast of Maui and then I'm not sure which coast of Hawaii.  Our headsets shown above served two purposes - to help eliminate some of the propeller noise, and they were also attached to iPods which spouted facts about the islands (and some really bad music).  I'm not sure what the photos I'm posting show, but I know they are of the Big Island of Hawaii from the air.  I suspect there are waterfalls and Macadamia Nut farms, in addition to many many other beautiful oddities.  Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment