Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Daily Dose of... Green

I was thinking about the California Academy of Sciences today.  We visited there in June with Uncle Jeff and Aunt Shauna.  Within are wonders of both land and sea - including but not limited to: a working rainforest FILLED with butterflies and its river, teeming with fish; a more vast aquarium with interactive exhibits and - yes - penguins; and an amazing rooftop, blooming with life.

Shauna was most excited about showing me the rooftop - she knew I'd love it - and what's not to love?  Grass-filled and sloping to showcase the city beyond, I could have spent the day just on the roof.  Two-acres of pleasant beauty - this green wonderland also gives great views of the De Young museum nearby.

So this is your daily dose today - the roof of the California Academy of Sciences.  You tell me, does it remind you even a little bit of the Telly Tubbies?

No comments:

Post a Comment